08 September 2010

Not just carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in the industrialized world.. It is the most toxic substance you'll come into contact in your daily life - in your home, at work, garage, car, caravan and boat. Most people do not understand the nature of the problem from carbon monoxide poisoning. More importantly, carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless and tasteless gas that is formed from the partial combustion of carbon containing compound. Car exhaust and broken furnaces are common sources of exposure. And the worse thing is symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may resemble other types of poisonings such as:
- headache
- nausea
- vomiting                                                                  
- dizziness
- fatigue
- feeling of weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment