30 September 2012

Becoming a Sports Blog?

It was just very lately that this blog has turned into a sports blog considering the bulk of posts that I have been doing. Though you can also noticed some house and home related posts, may it be on home improvement or wall decors but that is just a few niche that I will be adding because of the recent activity in the house by my wife. Then the London Olympics have an impact as well that it became to look like a sports blog already. Added to it the start of the European football season that while there are only few matches being played, the expectations and thrill are too high already. 


But nonetheless, this blog remains to be talking in various topics that I want to write and also at all walks of life but there are little restrictions on my side on what to write even if I have the freedom of expressions. There are things that I cannot talk or should I say refrain from talking in order to avoid arguments and untoward circumstances. There are two factors that prevents me from doing it and that involves the kind of work that I have and the place where I am right now. 

For the meantime, just expect more posts about sports specifically football, tennis and Formula 1 since these are the sports that I love watching. And there are just good results of the games from my favorites, may it be individual or team that I want to write. More so in football because of several football clubs who already started the defense of their respective championship titles. I will be talking about my favorite TV series NCIS and Dexter who are now airing for their new series.

Image from wikimedia commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment