02 June 2013

Processing the Vehicle Registration

Coming back from vacation is always and most of the time difficult to adjust, in fact you often have heavy feet when it’s time to go back to work again. And that’s basically what happened to me in the past few days. Not only that I have to acclimatize again with work and the new things that happened while I was gone for a four-week vacation. At the same time, I am also trying to fit the errands that I have with my schedules that needs some urgency as it will due before the weekend comes and it will be a big headache if it will not be done on time.
What I am talking is about my vehicle registration which is due to expire on 7 June and that it falls on Friday and it is the first weekend here. So there’s a sense of urgency as I need to finish everything before Thursday comes and plus the fact that I have work to attend as well. I have a doubt on the small scratch and dent on the bumper that it will pass the inspection and I need to send it earlier for technical inspection so I’ll know the problem and fix it before I run out of time. Then process the registration after it will pass the technical inspection even if it fails in the legal aspect. And that I just have to be careful when I drive but so far since the last registration, I haven’t had any accident at all. So I am even expecting a rebate in my insurance. The last time I had one was two years ago and it was almost 20 percent.

So wish me luck so that I will have a safe car to use in going to work and for my family to use. I’ll keep you updated with this one in the coming days and if the registration process will be as smooth as when I renew my driver’s license.

No comments:

Post a Comment