06 July 2011

I Found Wiggy's Beach Resort

On the day that I arrived at Mactan Cebu International Airport we headed up north of Cebu and along the way I found something interesting. Despite venturing into a three week long vacation I am still thinking off what will happen in the world of Adgitize come first of July. There will be changes in the earning potential with Adgitize, though it is minimal but it will drastically impact the publisher in general.


Anyhow, going back to the stuff I saw along our trip north. I saw a billboard that says, "Wiggy's Beach Resort" and it immediately struck my mind one blogger and Adgitize member named Wiggy of Wiggy's World. The only thing is, I haven't get a picture of the signage since it was fast when we pass by the area and there's no chance of getting back for it is getting dark. And we don't want to be on travelling on the road at night, it's hard if you break down in the middle of no where and strange place. But I was able to get a snapshot of it the second time around I pass by the place. I will be posting the picture soon when time permits me to upload it. You know, it's hard to be on the internet when you are on vacation. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment