13 August 2010

Water over troubled house

Do you still remember the old song of Simon & Garfunkel, "Bridge over Troubled Water"? But sorry to say that this song don't have anything related with the photo you'll see down under. It is just that I always associate this song to remember and to have a caption of  this photo.


I took this photo during one of my vacation back then in my hometown. At first I called this house over troubled water but I realized that it's the other way around, I guess. It seems that this house has a lot of problem than the water itself. The house just gets my attention when we were out for a walk with my girlfriend at that time, she's now my wife and a mother of our first born baby boy.

I have posted this since this is one of the photos that prompts me to be interested with photography. And I am pursuing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment