23 March 2011

Celebrating a Milestone

In a few days time I will be celebrating a milestone in my blogging days. I am three posts away in celebrating my centennial post here. While my medical and health blog had 112 posts already which I never noticed until today when I go over in overhauling my blogs because of some deficiencies I noticed recently. I read in Adgitize forum that there have been another changes or update in google’s page ranking that was started by blogger Garden Gnome (you can check her out at My Journey). She said that Google’s algorithm update was called Panda (don’t ask me what it is for I am still in the process of getting to know the Panda).

Anyhow, hope you guys are going to support the coming milestone of my being a part-time blogger and freelance writer. You can also pay a visit in my medical and health blog “Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness” whenever you are interested to know about any medical and health updates and a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sir Rob! Reaching a hundred blog posts is a feat that deserves to be applauded!

    ReplyDelete