Every time I write an article for a client I always wanted to tailor it according to the flow of their blog. It is not only a matter of making a unique content but at least there should be a sort of continuity and flow. So every time I get an assignment, it is always indicated where the article should be posted which is a nice thing for it will be easy for me where to start.
While I was scanning the content of the blog I came across the client’s experience in an automobile service center customer service. He openly ranting of the bad service for a simple fender bender and the worse was every time he calls to follow-up he will get unclear information that passes through different personnel.
And that reminds me also of the experience I had during my vacation last July in my father’s place up North in Cebu. It is indeed very funny that after just a few minutes of purchasing an item they aren’t going to accept it and only if the item has a manufacturer’s defect. Although it is just cheap goods but we should return it for it is not the right one that we need. The funnier thing was it is one of their own personnel who showed us where the item.
Then when I’m joggling on what should be the title for that article I came across some good points about customer service. Here’s some to ponder especially those in customer service oriented business.
- Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. (Walt Disney)
- If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends. (Jeff Bezos)
- In business you get what you want by giving other people what they want. (Alice MacDougall)
- You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but strong customer service culture can’t be copied. (Jerry Fritz)
- Sales without Customer Service, is like stuffing money into a pocket full of holes. (David Tooman)
NB: Image from .