This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Living abroad to work is a great deal for some workers who can’t afford to spend more airtime calling their love ones back home. And getting in touch with family members gives you more headaches due to the high prizes, hidden bills and most of it you are tied up with specific contracts. Sometime there are issues also with connection and reception of your calls. Having an affordable, flexible and dependable prepaid wireless service like Net10 is a big relief in your pocket. Imagine their 15 cents per minute charge.
Here’s why you’ll have a great deal with Net10, aside from having no contracts needed and no surprise bills, it won’t require any credit checks as well. It also offers great nationwide coverage and excellent reception so using the service is no hassle at all.
There are lots of reasons why you should become a Real NET10 customer and here are some that you probably can’t resist.
- The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
- With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
- What more you ask for Net10 Unlimited Plan; unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for just $50.00/month.
- Switching between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees is a hassle free.
- Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
- Long Distance Service is available to over 75 countries, for about 15 cents per minute on calls originated in the US.
- International Neighbors program is currently available to Canada and Mexico. This program gives you a special phone number that your family and friends can use to reach you at your NET10 number.
How Net10 works
Since there’s no contract need to sign up then you can buy and select any kind of cell phone you want from trusted brands that Net10 supports like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. There are also reasonable prices for the kind of features you’ll have on the phone you’ve selected. Once you’ve done that then activate your Net10 phone model on the website and you’re good to go. You can start using it right away or perhaps making a test call will do the trick if it’s activated already. You have the convenience of buying airtime minutes at your own comfort and because the amount of minutes left and the service end date are displayed on your phone then you don’t have any hassle of remembering them.
If you still have doubts and confusion then watch the video below and listen to What Rob has to say if you decide to switch to Net10. Or check out the videos of some Real NET10 customer testimonials.
Since it is very useful in our personal life then it will be more beneficial in your business with the 15 cents per minute fee and more so if you choose the unlimited plan for only $50/month. And for updates, you can check them out on Net10’s Twitter and Facebook accounts. You can also check there for the availability of new models and or if your choice of model is already available.