01 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

My blog Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness has been awarded with Stylish Blogger award by sharkbytes of My Quality Day.  I'm not sure what's the criteria but it would be better if you check out her post here. And as what she said in her post that we are supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves and pass along to 15 other blogs preferably to recently discovered blogs.


This is the first time I received an award although it may not be as prestigious but the thought about receiving an award and for liking it, is what matters most. Also during my newbie days in blogging the same blog Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness has earned a Reviewed Site of the Month from Marie Young of Ching Ching and she is also the super moderator of  the forum Scavenger Cash. You can read her post here

I'm not sure what to tell about myself and because I have limited time today, I will just get back soon or later tomorrow to update this post and I may already have something to say by then. And also to think where to pass the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment