12 November 2010

Celebrate Christmas 2010

I was talking about getting flu shot in my other blog "Be a Lifesaver Of Goodness" yesterday that we should get one ourselves since winter season is inevitable and just around the corner. It would be safe to get one before influenza gets to you first. And winter season is always associated with yuletide season and there's no right time to express what you want to say to your loved ones if not now, especially when you are thousands of miles away from them. I would extend my heartfelt appreciation to my parents and to my family which are very far from me now through the Christmas E-Card below created by NOYPI of Pinoylandia.


This is to support him in joining a contest Celebrate Christmas 2010 with Sulit.com.ph

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, Sir Rob!

    I really appreciate it so much!

    Good luck to us!

    By the way, I gave you a link love on my more popular blog, http://noypistuff.blogspot.com...

    :D

    Thanks again...

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time. Thanks. I haven't see it but that's alright, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Christmas E-Card! The message is so meaningful!

    :)

    ReplyDelete