24 November 2010

Of crispy bacon and one tired 4 month boy

Today is another stressful day but even so, it is still a great day. My little boy arrived last night from his mini vacation that brought grandparents and close relatives to joy and happiness yet at the same time sad for it will take several months before they gonna see him again.
This is how tired he was after a long 10 hours flight. And as I was uploading this photo of him, I came across the picture below that I want my wife to look at it and prove to her that I ate crispy bacon at some point in one chilly breakfast when they are gone for vacation.
Sorry for I have nothing much to say today, I have to deal with the change of body clock of our baby and that would mean change in sleeping time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment